What to expect…
What will you receive?
– One 6 x 8.5 inch leather booklet with ribbon bookmark attached to binding and an attached elastic band to hold the journal together when not in use
What content is in the booklet?
– 142 printed pages
– 5 page introduction
– 2 page section for brainstorming your Pursuit, and initial planning
– 6 monthly calendars
– 5 weekly overview sections per month (30 weeks total). The 5th week of each month is optional, depending on how the corresponding month fits into the calendar
– 1 page per week (30 pages total) of free space for note taking, sketching, mind-mapping, etc.
– Weekly Review page at the end of each week (except the final week of the month, which will have a Monthly Review page): this page contains space to reflect on the prior week and separate space to plan for the coming week
– Monthly Review page at the end of each month: contains space to reflect on the prior month, and separate space to plan for the following month
– 88 relevant, inspirational quotes scattered throughout the journal
– A different weekly tip on each of the Weekly Overview sections (except the 5th week of each month)
What is the flow of the journal? (In what order are the sections described above?)
1) Cover Page –> 2) Introduction –> 3) Pursuit Brainstorming/Initial Planning pages –> 4) Monthly Calendar –> 5) Weekly Overview –> 6) Free Space –> 7) Weekly Review –> 8) Repeat steps 4-7 four more times to complete the month –> 9) Monthly Review –> 10) Repeat steps 4-9 five more times to complete all 6 months!
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
⭐️ UPGRADE YOUR LIFE: What ambition(s) or projects have you been holding back on? Improving your health, writing a novel, starting a business? What will be your *Pursuit*?
👀 ALL GOALS IN A SINGLE VISUAL: Every week, you are provided a *single funnel-down visual* that displays all your goals: from your Pursuit (ambition), down to your Monthly, Weekly, & Daily goals.
✅ HACK INTO YOUR REWARD SYSTEM: Leverage the positive reinforcement that comes with *checking off* tasks and goals. Develop the habit of doing a little bit each day to progress in your Pursuit.
🌏 REALISTIC METHOD: Contrary to other methods, you are encouraged to be *practical* during the process. Start & pause at your leisure. Take days off. Modify your goals as you progress.
👜 HANDY DESIGN: Professional black soft PU leather cover. Perfect binding that lays the booklet nice and flat. 6 x 8.5 inch size (fits nicely in your carrying bag). Attached elastic band that holds booklet together. Ribbon bookmark attached.